At Career Services you are eligible for all the services that on campus students have.
Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi’s Career Services is here to help with all of your career-related needs!
Who Is Eligible To Use Our Services:
- The Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Career Services serves currently enrolled students and alumni for up to one year post graduation. All services are available to currently enrolled students. Eligible alumni may utilize all services except the Student Employment Service (JLD Program).
- Non-students are welcome to use the TAMUCC-Career Services on line resources that do not require student authentication.
- Register on our online job database or update your existing profile: HireAnIslander
- Explore the links above to find valuable information.
- Visit our office in the University Center (304), and remember to bring your SandDollar(Student ID).
Search Employers by Major in Texas through Buzzfile:
Buzzfile is a comprehensive Business Information Database and LIST Builder. Buzzfile's interactive screening engine and smart filters empower users to search through 18 million U.S. businesses and compile highly targeted prospect lists
Career Assessment Website's:
Log into Handshake to view jobs and internships.
View millions of salaries, company reviews from current and former employees.
Prepare for an interview from the comfort of your home with Perfect Interview