Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi’s Career Services is here to help with all of your career-related needs!
Who Is Eligible To Use Our Services:
- The Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi Career Services serves currently enrolled students and alumni for up to one year post graduation. All services are available to currently enrolled students. Eligible alumni may utilize all services except the Student Employment Service (JLD Program).
- Non-students are welcome to use the TAMUCC-Career Services Center as a community service. Non-students and/or ineligible alumni can not participate in the on-campus interviewing, resume referral service, Student Employment Service, schedule guidance or advising appointments.
- Job Fairs
- On Campus Recruiting and Interviews
- HireAnIslander Job Search Database
- Register on our online job database or update your existing profile: HireAnIslander
- Explore the links above to find valuable information.
- Visit our office in the University Center (304), and remember to bring your SandDollar(Student ID).
Career Assessment Websites:
Sample Resumes And On-Campus Application form:
- Sample Resume for Incoming Freshman
- Sample Resume for Recent Graduate
- Sample Resume for Teachers
- On Campus Application Form – Print and fax to the department that you are applying to.
Tutorials and Walk-Thru’s
For Students and Alumni
- Work In Texas
- Nace Web – Job Wire
- Online Recruiters Directory
- Job Finder Advisory
- TAMUCC Human Resources
- Del Mar College Jobs
- Corpus Christi Public Library
- Nueces County Human Resources
- Texas General Land Office
- Texas Workforce Comission
- Texas Department of Transportation
- Jobs For International Students