1. Click Profile on the upper right-hand Navigation Bar.
2. Click the Add Documents button in the left-hand menu.
3. Click Add New Document in the upper right corner of Your Documents.
4. Complete the New Document form. Uploaded documents can be resumes, cover letters, transcripts, or work samples. Upload your document from your computer.
5. Files should be in .PDF, .DOC, or .DOCX format. Note: The preferred format is .PDF. Handshake will automatically attempt to convert any .DOC or .DOCX format into PDF. You will need to review and approve the converted .PDF version of your document prior to using it apply for a job.
6. Select Create Document when the form is complete and you can build your profile from your resume.
1. You can locate resources by going to "Career Center" on the upper right-hand side.
Next, click the "Resources" box
2. Select the appropriate application form for the job you are applying for.
3. Download the document to fill it out, then save to your computer.
4. Upload on-campus applications by going back to "Add Documents" on your profile page.
Under "Other Documents" upload your completed job application from your computer.
5. Name your Document, and select "Add Document"
Select Create Document when the form is complete.
6. When you select the job you would like to apply for select "Apply Now"
7. You can choose to upload your application from existing documents you have saved on your profile, or by uploading the file from your computer.
For Additional Resources on Handshake click here.